Our Reunion Class Books are the Key to Your In-Person Reunion and Virtual Reunion’s Success
Here’s what Denison University says about our Class Reunion Book:
“After looking around for vendors to produce our 50th reunion book, we opted to go with Reunions Reinvented out of Boston for our Class of 1971 book. Margie does amazing work and I can’t recommend her product ““ and service ““ highly enough.
The 342-page book of class member memories and experiences is absolutely higher-quality than we’d produced previously – whether in-house or with a vendor. Margie’s attention to detail, commitment to copy-editing the entire thing, flair for creativity, and ability to immerse herself in the class’s experience led to rave reviews from our class when they received it electronically this spring. (And again, we didn’t have to do any of it, where previously we were very involved in all these steps!)
There’s a lot more to say in praise of Margie and her work – I haven’t even mentioned the layout and photos and filler she created, nor the other services she provides schools as they work to build their alumni communities.”
– Marcus Fowler
Associate Director of Alumni and Family Engagement, Denison University
Why are our reunion books rated summa cum laude?
- From the first book we created over a decade ago when I launched my business, we have received rave reviews from alumni and our client schools. Each page is custom designed, in color, and inviting to read.
- We take the time to read, edit, and proof every profile. We do our best to present the school and its alumni in the most positive light.
- We showcase the school by including updates on favorite professors and the school’s successes. We want your alumni to be proud of your school community.
- We include favorite memories and pop culture highlights to bring alumni back to their school days. The goal is to encourage alumni to reminisce with each other and create those warm feelings of connection that they are yearning for at this time.
Our 50th Reunion Class Books and our 25th Reunion Class Books are the perfect gifts to celebrate your milestone reunion classes!
How we do it
Our turnkey Reunion Class Books accomplish your goals of an in-person or virtual reunion:
- Connect with alumni in a personal way
- Showcase the school’s recent successes
- Obtain valuable demographics and contact information
- Identify potential major donors to steward post-reunion
- Give something of value to their alumni so that the alumni will give back
A virtual reunion without a reunion book will not provide the social connection that alumni are yearning for during this time of social distancing. Our reunion books will!